- Jan '14Winter Spice Recipes
- Jan '14Ringing in the New Year
- Dec '13Lizzie Garrett Mettler
- Dec '13Pop By Our Pop-Up
- Dec '13One Day Only!
- Nov '13Todd Snyder x Champion
- Nov '13We’re Going Global
- Oct '13The More Things Change…
- Oct '13A Readable Feast
- Sep '13Jam Session
- Jul '13Coffee Talk With Jack Mazzola
- Jul '13A Conversation With Bureau of Trad ...
- Jul '13Polypropylene & Acrylonitrile ...
- May '13Kaufmann Mercantile is Hiring
- Feb '13Saber Fazer
- Nov '12On A Mission, Without A Discount
- Nov '12KM Redesign
- Oct '12Brooklyn Makers
- Sep '12Banana Republic Vintage Catalogues
- Sep '12Shorpy Vintage Photo Archives
- Sep '12The Letter Writers Alliance
- Sep '12‘Made By Hand’ Video S ...
- Aug '12Making KM a warmer place. Or, how ...
- Jul '12Farm-in-the-Sky Takes Root
- May '12Our Store Turns 2!
- Apr '12Earth Day 2012: KM Looks Up (liter ...
- Apr '12How is Kaufmann Mercantile Doing?
- Mar '12Coming Soon: KM + IGWT + G. Wisema ...
- Mar '12Bye bye blog. Hello References
- Sep '11Switching Warehouses
- Jun '11New Products and More to Come
- Jan '11New Year
Author Archives: Alexis Shubin
Our upstairs neighbors have started harvesting. In May of this year, EcoStation:NY, a grassroots community organization in Bushwick, Brooklyn, dedicated to food justice and environmental awareness, began the first official growing season of Farm-in-the Sky on the rooftop of Brooklyn … Continue reading
An amusing battle in the office over bringing more women’s products into the store has found resolve in an unlikely collaboration: knife-maker Gene Wiseman and In God We Trust owner and jewelry designer Shana Tabor. Wiseman worked together with our own Sebastian … Continue reading
In late August we changed warehouses. We planned the move for some time and after an extensive search we found one that will better incorporate environmentally friendly technologies and offer bettter packaging options. We’re currently exploring what’s possible in different … Continue reading