Father's Day is right around the corner (Sunday, June 20), and while things are starting to loosen up as of late, it may still be tricky to safely visit dad or grand-father this year.
Make up for lost time by sending him something he'll truly enjoy using on a daily or weekly basis. To help you out in your search, we pulled together our most thoughtful Father's Day gifts for every dad — from the chef and outdoorsman to the well-groomed and tech-savvy.
Scroll down for our top picks or click here to check out our gift guide.
For the Chef Dad
1. A Taste of Cowboy Cookbook 2. Thai Chef's Knife 3. 8-Qt Enamel on Steel Stock Pot with Lid 4. Skeppshult Cubic Mortar and Pestle
Shop Gifts for the Chef Dad >
For the Outdoor Dad
1. Firewood Carry 2. Vintage Flashlight 3. Field Knife 4. Adventure Blanket
Shop Gifts for the Outdoor Dad >
For the Style-Savvy Dad
1. Aleks Linen Shirt 2. Ocean Tailored Swim Short 3. Black Leather Multi-Strapped Sandal 4. Leather Stud Bracelet
Shop Gifts for the Style-Savvy Dad >
For the Techie Dad
Ansel Leather Camera Strap, $62
1. Digital Weather Station 2. Rum Leather Mouse Pad 3. Ranger Camouflage Laptop Sleeve 4. Braun Bluetooth Alarm Clock
Shop Gifts for the Techie Dad >
For the Well-Groomed Dad
1. Natural Body Wash & Shampoo 2. Solid Cologne 3. Mach III Razor Handle
4. AP Botanics Saguaro Natural Fizzing Face Mask