Boulder No Fly Zone Hiking Sock - BlackRegular price $22.00
All No Fly Zone socks are manufactured using yarns treated with permethrin insect repellent. Odorless and durable, permethrin repels common biting insects like mosquitoes, flies, chiggers, midges, ticks, and ants. And best of all, it doesn’t alter the amazing qualities of our 100% US-made merino wool. Wearing the No Fly Zone Boulder lowers your chances of getting bothersome bites - or worse, insect-borne diseases - on your next day hike or backpacking trip.
- Made in USA with US Products
- Extended Crew extends firmly to the base of your calf to provide additional warmth and support.
- Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Cushion that is light in weight along the base of the foot only. This all-season construction is highly versatile.
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- Guaranteed for Life
Size: Medium: 7-9.5 Large: 10-12
Materials: 72% US Merino Wool, 26% US Nylon, 2% US LYCRA Spandex
Returns: Learn about our return policy.