Handmade Leather Book CoverRegular price $91.00
When you're an avid reader, nothing quite measures up to reading an actual book. And while it's commonplace to put a protective cover on your Kindle, the poor humble book is rarely given the same treatment. Imagine finding yourself in an unexpected downpour with your favorite title in-hand.
Keep your books protected whenever you're on the move. No more dog-eared pages or torn covers when you tuck them into this soft and supple leather book cover that feels good in the hands.
Handcrafted from full-grain Italian leather, the cover is handmade to order and can be personalized for that extra special touch.
- Handmade to order in the UK
- Can be personalized by getting in touch with us
- Custom fit is also available — get in touch if interested
- Full-grain, vegetable-tanned leather is the highest quality leather. It's produced slowly using natural tannins and will age beautifully.
- On all Risdon & Risdon products, buckles, clip hooks, and studs are made from nickel-plated brass in a small foundry in the heart of England called the Walsall Foundry. Screw-post rivets are made of corrosion-resistant nickel and manufactured in England.
Materials: Full-grain leather
Production Time: Item will be shipped within five working days from the time your order is placed.