A refreshing burst of uplifting citrus scent, the No 54 scented soy wax candle joyfully surges with with the aromas of soft white tea, juicy mandarin orange, zesty lime and a hint of gentle thyme flowers. A restoring moment of peace to enjoy - morning, afternoon and night!
- ACDC's orange tea scented soy candle has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA in our Dallas Texas studio
- Uses cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of essential oils and fine perfume oils in creamy soy wax
- We only use metal-free pure cotton wicks for a full, clean, controlled flame with minimal smoke and soot
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box ready for gifting
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable and reusable glass container has a sustainable life when the candle is complete
What scents go well with thyme? Being herbal, thyme blends great with other herbs (lavender, basil, rosemary, sage, peppermint), woods (cedarwood, petitgrain, tea tree), and citrus (bergamot, grapefruit, lemon, mandarin.)
What is the difference between a mandarin and a regular orange? There are so many types of orange-colored citrus fruits, it's sometime difficult to tell the difference. "Regular" oranges are second in size to grapefruits. They have thick skins, a sweet citrus scent and a tart flavor. Mandarins are a smaller type of orange, sisters to tangerines, clementines, and satsumas. They are sweeter than oranges, a little thinner skinned, and have a sharper, cleaner citrus scent.
What does white tea smell like? White tea has a floral grass-like scent that is light, fresh and airy with an orchid heart note.
- With proper care, the candle burn time is approximately 60 hours
- For best performance, trim the wick to 1/4 inch before and after each use. On the first use, establish a full side-to-side wax pool to set the size of each subsequent melt. Don't burn more than 3 hours at a time
- Keep your candle free of foreign objects and never leave it unattended