Heat resistant teapot with two handcrafted pieces of Kishu Binchotan charcoal from Japan. The water used to brew tea has a real effect on its taste. White Charcoal naturally purifies water by adsorbing chlorine and adding minerals to it, softening its taste and turning it into mineral water.
- The teapot is dishwasher safe
Size: 650 ml
How To Use:
- Rinse your Kishu Binchotan under running cold water.
- Sterilize and remove any possible ash residues by boiling it for five minutes from cold water.
- Remove from heat, drain the water and let it dry and cool in the pan.
- After 1-3 months of daily use, your Kishu Binchotan will not be active any longer. Once you've finished using it, nature will gladly take it back. An excellent fertilizer, just crush it and mix with potting soil where it will add nourishment and regulate the PH balance - so your plants can thrive and flourish and do an even better job of absorbing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere around this planet that we love so much.